Friday 15 March 2013

Preface: My Blogg Ministry

Hi! am Michael Brown-Diogo. I'm a young Believer from West Africa. This blog inspired by a strong desire for the fulfillment of a prophetic scripture in Habakkuk 2:15 "For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea".

The objective of this blog according to scriptures from Genesis 6:5-10:18 Matthew 24:37-42 Luke 17:24-30 2 Peter 3:3-6 1 Peter 3:18-20 is to share with you genuine messages of light, hope and faith. The modern world we live is filled with darkness, deceit and destruction, it has never been more imperative to share the gospel of salvation to whoever is willing to listen.

I believe ‘blogging’ is a significant instrument for change, this blog is my little candle I’m hoping to use to enlighten the world

Brace yourself for an experience on this Ark while we await rapture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment