Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Profitable Connection with Jesus



John 15:5, Relationship with Jesus, is connection to fruitfulness. You cannot be connected to God and suffer lack and exist only to occupy space, irrelevant, inconsequential, useless and unproductive.

How?

 
1. The Bible gives an account of the Lifestyle of Jesus and other personalities that impacted their generation for any man to follow thier footsteps on the journey to self discovery. (1 Peter 2:21, 2 Timothy 3:16-17)

2. Connection to Jesus by the vine of grace and in the branch of faith, connects you to His very own DNA that has already been confirmed and proven by generations of over 2000 years to be impactful. Till tomorrow, due to His greatness, we benefits of His virtues and celebrate His existence, birth, death and resurrection world wide. Luke 2:9-12

3. By connection to Jesus, we are logged on to the network of wisdom, knowledge (data) and understanding (processing) on the frequency of the Holy Spirit for up to date information on all things including how to live in total productivity and abundance. John 14:26.

Please accept Him into your life, with open arms He is inviting you to connect to Him. Just pray right now ''Lord Jesus, based upon the promise of your Word, I hereby answer your call and accept you as my Lord and saviour. I confess my sins and therefore I know I am forgiven according to your word in 1 John 1:9. I believe in You, come into my life''

0 comments:

Post a Comment