Tuesday 19 July 2016

The Master Builder - Jesus

In case you really don't know Jesus allow me introduce Him to you, Meet the Master Builder and carpenter.
In a desperate search, determination and an eagle eye focus he sees a wretched tree(man) in a dark and hopeless jungle(earth) of confusion.
With His strong arm he raises an axe and cuts out the unwanted branches (bad habits, characters and unhelpful , unneeded baggages that weigh you down) and separates you out in a shape of a simple log.
With intense love and care, He breaks, carve and assemble you into an absolute wonder of a throne.
With the finishing touches of His anointing oil, causes you to glow to the admiration of all who have eyes to see.
Finally, with Glory and Grace He rest on you, He has given purposes to that old worthless and wretched tree. He SELECTS, TRANSFORMS and SHOWCASE you for all to appreciate in reverence of His Master Skilled hand.
That is my King [Revelations 19:11-16], My Master [John 13:13], My friend [John 15:15] and Co-Worker [2 Corinthians 6:1], His name is JESUS, Yeshu‘a the Mashiach

Do you want to know Him more? Do you want Him to be your friend as well?
Pray this simple prayer with all your heart,

Lord Jesus, I thank you for the love you have for me,
Have mercy on me, forgive me. I know I am a sinner.
But I ask that you wash me clean. I present to you my life do something with it.
Amen!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment